Sex is not only a tabooed word, it’s often a very tabooed topic. For some strange reason, what you do with someone else behind closed doors with your clothes off is always everybody’s business.
In fact, from religion to society to governments, sex has always been their pet subject to put restrictions on.
Here are 20 of the most eccentric laws governing sex from various countries around the world.
1. You can’t have sex on a parked motor cycle in London
2. In China, women are prohibited from walking around a hotel room in the nude. Bathroom isn’t off limits though
3. In India, marital rape is not considered rape
4. In Nepal and Bangladesh it is prohibited by law to view movies that have simulated lovemaking or the pubic area of men and women
5. In Hong Kong, a wife is legally allowed to kill her cheating husband, but only with her bare hands
6. In Oxford, Ohio, it’s illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man’s picture
7. Under Lebanese law, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female
8. In the state of Washington there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night)
9. It’s illegal for a man to have a boner in public in parts of US
10. In Santa Cruz, Bolivia it’s punishable under the law for a man to have sex with a lady and her daughter at the same time
11. Mothers are required to watch their daughters lose their virginity on the wedding night in Cali, Colombia
12. Men aren’t allowed to kiss their wives’ breasts in Florida
13. It is required by law to use condom to engage sexually with the Satan in California
14. Gynecologists in Bahrain are allowed to check female patient’s lady parts, but through a mirror only
15. Sex while hunting or fishing is prohibited in Oblong, Illinois
16. In Oregon, it’s illegal for a man to curse during sex
17. In Liverpool, England, topless sales women are allowed in shops selling tropical fish
18. A man can kill his cheating wife in Uruguay
19. No full frontal in photo booths in Sweden
20. No sex with lights on in Budapest, Hungary
And you thought sex was easy, hah!